deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH/Commander] The Trump's Deck  (Read 558 times)

Uomogelato

• Decks
[EDH/Commander] The Trump's Deck
« on: May 10, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
Hello, this is my Wall Deck. The obvious tactics is to put on the battlefield a lot of walls to destroy the opponent with Arcades, the Strategist, Assault Formation or High Alert. Banishing Light, Hieromancer's Cage, Oblivion Ring, Path to Exile and Swords to Plowshares are to removed if the opponent have creatures or uncomfortable permanents. To slow the opponent i can us Crawlspace, Ensnaring Bridge, Meekstone, Ghostly Prison, Island Sanctuary (I don’t know if I have to remove the card) and Propaganda. If the opponent have a lot of creature onto the battlefield i have Fell the Mighty (which could be in contrast with Arcades, the Strategist but if i have Assault Formation or High Alert onto the battlefield the problem doesn't exist), Slaughter the Strong and Wave of Reckoning. To slow down the opponent use Bant Charm, Boomerang and Withdraw. I would like to have cards that make me draw (Arcades, the Strategist, Rhystic Study, Wall of Blossoms and Wall of Omens imho are a little bit cheap). Any suggestions?
Here the deck:
https://deckstats.net/decks/34467/2061717-trump-s-deck
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:25:04 am by Uomogelato »

son_of_ugin17

• Decks
Re: [EDH/Commander] The Trump's Deck
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 12:19:54 am »
So do your opponents pay the mana cost of the walls?

Uomogelato

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 01:53:17 am »
Why? I've 36 lands for a media of mana of 2.48

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 02:33:52 am »
Why? I've 36 lands for a media of mana of 2.48
Perhaps I'm the one getting r/wooshed here, but Trump claimed he would make Mexico pay for his wall, hence the "making your opponents pay the mana cost for your walls".

TropicalBoi

• Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 07:18:56 pm »
LMAO I'm Dying...