deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feauture request: Move singel cards between active decks  (Read 314 times)

cbs38139

• Patron
  • Decks
Feauture request: Move singel cards between active decks
« on: June 12, 2021, 04:37:44 pm »
All of the cards in my collection are in decks. The decks are all set to active.

Now I am building a new deck and will physically pull single cards from other decks to put into the new deck. How do I tell Deckstats that a single card has moved and where?

Jeddahman

• Decks
Re: Feauture request: Move singel cards between active decks
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 03:57:21 pm »
When you physically remove a card from a deck, you can just do the same in the deckstats deck. Your collection will still have the card in it but now it is freed up. When you now build your new deck with - say - all cards new except for this one card you pulled from your other deck, you just finish it and then add the cards to your collection. On the page that pops up you can now remove the one card that is already in the collection by hand.

As far as I know there is no simpler solution. There is a button to only add cards that are not in your collection but I believe this does not know about your other "active" decks. Maybe this is a feature that one could add to the website.