deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The New Jund is Abzan - Comments  (Read 210 times)

Comment Bot

The New Jund is Abzan - Comments
« on: May 29, 2021, 12:44:14 pm »

gabriel2007vk

• Decks
Re: The New Jund is Abzan - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 12:44:14 pm »
its a super great idea to play abzan instead of jund with the introduction of Modern Horizon 2 comes also Solitude wich is a super removal and with the flickerspell a super high value with the creature you have also a bit life gain in your main deck if you have to exile your owen creatue to gain life hope i will see your deck soon in the meta

gabriel2007vk

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 12:48:50 pm »
you can also change batterskull aginst kaldra compleat  because its bonus are a bit better

SleepingFire

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 06:10:35 pm »
Have you considered Dark Confidant as a way to replenish your hand or even feed future Grief after the T1 Grief, Ephemerate combo?

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 05:40:07 am »
I have. In fact, that was the card I considered most that didn't end up making the cut. I could see swapping out Scavenging Ooze with Bob. The only reason I didn't included it is because this deck tends to be more synergistic than Jund, and Bob doesn't exactly synergize with anything. But neither does Scooze, so that's why I could see cutting it.
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )