deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Budget Deck: Sythis, Harvest's Hand EDH - Comments  (Read 152 times)

Comment Bot

Knollend

• Decks
Re: Budget Deck: Sythis, Harvest's Hand EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 07:10:21 pm »

Revision 2

Added/removed cards:
+1 Chancellor of the Tangle

Changed amounts:
-1 (Main) +1 (SB) Transcendent Envoy

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 08:40:27 am »
Calix, Destiny's Hand, in my opinion, would be good for your deck. Although I mashed it out with "Adaptive Enchantment" and also in my opinion Estrid, the Masked works better as an encompassing Commander for an Enchantment deck. So, it's up to you. I'd combine the 2 ideas into 1, as I did, but your also is nice and budget. Krond the Dawn-Clad and Kitsune Mystic // Autumn-Tail, Kitsune Sage also can be considered.
Regards: Chavo

Grulman

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 09:16:59 am »
Rancor will be good in this deck

Knollend

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 04:03:21 am »
Rancor was a strong consideration, however, the lack of creatures in the deck ended up causing it to be cut.

Calix was also a consideration, however, I chose to cut it due to both the price point as well as the fact that it essentially functioned as an oblivion ring without the free draw. Krond fits as well but once again was cut due to the low creature count.

Lastly, the best advantage Sythis has over Estrid is the ability to cause enchantments to become cantrips. This, couples with its low mana cost makes it an astonishingly powerful budget commander, especially in a more control-focused shell like the one above.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 04:07:14 am by Knollend »