English-language Forums > General Magic

Cycles you wish they would finish

<< < (3/4) > >>

WWolfe:

--- Quote from: jlutzxinc on July 31, 2021, 06:46:04 am ---And just because it'll raise some hairs: Tolarian Academy et al. for Red and Black, although I don't know exactly which card types should be counted for each...

--- End quote ---

Technically they completed this cycle, in their eyes anyway. Shivan Gorge and Phyrexian Tower were the red and black lands in it. I get what you’re saying though.

ETA- if they were going to do black now it would probably be something like Crypt of Agadeem which we already have.

Iwama:

--- Quote from: jlutzxinc on July 31, 2021, 06:46:04 am ---From this thread: Lairs (and Triomes), Sword of X and Y and the off-color Elf Dorks

Obligatory Land wish: Horizon cycle (Modern Horizons 2 should have completed this one)

And just because it'll raise some hairs: Tolarian Academy et al. for Red and Black, although I don't know exactly which card types should be counted for each...

--- End quote ---

Like jlutzxinc (I thank god i can write it and don't have to pronounce ist^^) said; I would like to see the Triome-Cycle with friendly colors completed :D

0zbozz:
Interesting ideas you post here! I guess it's technically not a real cycle because it's a lonely one off. But I would like to see different Krosan Verge lands.

Morganator 2.0:
I'd like some more lands like Grove of the Burnwillows. It'd be nice to finish that cycle.

Varatius:

--- Quote from: Morganator 2.0 on September 12, 2021, 03:11:19 pm ---I'd like some more lands like Grove of the Burnwillows. It'd be nice to finish that cycle.

--- End quote ---

This would actually be pretty cool and interesting to see.  It'd be cool to see them tie together lorewise though so maybe have them be unique lands to different planes that are connected and another way for beings to travel the multiverse at least a little bit by being able to travel to those planes through them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version