English-language Forums > General Magic

Cycles you wish they would finish

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Golgari Guy:

--- Quote from: WWolfe on July 17, 2021, 08:57:29 am ---
--- Quote from: Varatius on July 17, 2021, 08:39:35 am ---Personally I'd have so much fun with a blue urborg, tomb of yawgmoth.

--- End quote ---

Boiling Seas price would skyrocket

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Aaron Forsythe said on Twitter that blue, white and red Uroborg are never going to happen because of Boil, Boiling Seas, Flashfires and Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle.

ApothecaryGeist:
I would like to see the mana elves.  We've got Llanowar Elves (green) [among others], Elves of Deep Shadow (black), and Avacyn's Pilgrim (white).  I would like the one-green-mana 1/1 mana Elf for red and blue too.

WWolfe:

--- Quote from: ApothecaryGeist on July 17, 2021, 04:11:57 pm ---I would like to see the mana elves.  We've got Llanowar Elves (green) [among others], Elves of Deep Shadow (black), and Avacyn's Pilgrim (white).  I would like the one-green-mana 1/1 mana Elf for red and blue too.

--- End quote ---

And we already have Boreal Druid for colorless as well.

Loaded Shaman:

--- Quote from: ApothecaryGeist on July 17, 2021, 04:11:57 pm ---I would like to see the mana elves.  We've got Llanowar Elves (green) [among others], Elves of Deep Shadow (black), and Avacyn's Pilgrim (white).  I would like the one-green-mana 1/1 mana Elf for red and blue too.

--- End quote ---

Ha! I just finished building a mono green elves/outlast deck, featuring Elvish Mystic, Llanowar Elves, Canopy Tactician, Incubation Druid, Silhana Ledgewalker, etc.

I LOVE elves/mana ramp decks. It's kind of my thing. I like using that as my base, then trying to color-combo from there.

jlutzxinc:
From this thread: Lairs (and Triomes), Sword of X and Y and the off-color Elf Dorks

Obligatory Land wish: Horizon cycle (Modern Horizons 2 should have completed this one)

And just because it'll raise some hairs: Tolarian Academy et al. for Red and Black, although I don't know exactly which card types should be counted for each...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version