deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: K'rrik son of Yawgmoth - Comments  (Read 142 times)

Comment Bot

K'rrik son of Yawgmoth - Comments
« on: July 19, 2021, 06:03:45 pm »

Brosmanj

• Decks
Re: K'rrik son of Yawgmoth - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 06:03:45 pm »
I would put in Exquisite Blood into the main board. And if you have the budget put in Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. Profane Tutor is also a good cheap tutor.

I hope this helps, have fun!!!
Play on.

Have fun!!!

Niskinator

• Decks
Re: K'rrik son of Yawgmoth - Comments
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 07:50:04 pm »
I would put in Exquisite Blood into the main board. And if you have the budget put in Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. Profane Tutor is also a good cheap tutor.

I hope this helps, have fun!!!

Thank you for the tips, it's very appreciated! I was also surprised as I didn't know that his was also a forum where you could comment on decks.

I guess that if I would add Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth as you suggest, then I should also be swapping out a few of the Swamps for cards like Cabal Stronghold and such? After I got a hold of Cabal Coffers I went into a direction where there are quite a few X mana spells that are used to directly damage other players.

Also, if someone else is interested in a deck like this - then there are also these tutor-like cards that are really cheap but also really good:
Dimir House Guard
Brainspoil