deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Dominaria United Collector's Box  (Read 383 times)

Abramelin

• Soon...
  • Decks
Dominaria United Collector's Box
« on: September 13, 2022, 03:54:45 pm »
Me and the Wife went and bought a collectors box, beautiful set lotta nice art. Didn't get anything too cool not even the new sheoldred, which i was hoping for. Anyone purchase one of these boxes/ pull anything nice? Let us know!

For those who aren't aware:
Dominaria United has rereleased new versions of old legendary creatures with most being from Legends. WOTC 'acquired' boxes of unopened legends and put a few in each collectors box of Dominaria United. Cards from Legends are on the Reserved List, which is a 'promise' from WOTC that they will never be reprinted. Not legally binding. Which seems fishy that they would find boxes of unopened Legends which one of those boxes is like 50,000$. Did you break your promise WOTC? If WOTC ever reprints cards from the reserved list, people will lose faith in the reserved list and the card prices would plummet since they are a set amount of cards in existence. Food for thought!
Maybe death is a gift

anjinsan

• Decks
Re: Dominaria United Collector's Box
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 04:12:57 pm »
I’m not sure there’s any point in a WotC conspiracy to reprint some old cards in secret. Frankly, I wouldn’t much care, though I would rather they did away with the reserve list entirely; the whole concept is bizarre and ridiculous (well, unless you’re a corporation trying to inflate prices artificially for useless bits of cardboard and are trying to convince people that they are “worth” a certain amount… for example).