English-language Forums > General Magic

Innistrad: Midnight Hunt spoilers

(1/8) > >>

WWolfe:

Leader commander deck card...

The Golgari Guy:
I'm still amazed by Infernal Grasp. Finally an unconditional, instant speed 1B costed creature removal.

Also love the flavor of Champion of the Perished / Champion of the Parish  :)

WWolfe:
Edited the original post to include the lands, they look pretty nice.

--- Quote from: The Golgari Guy on August 10, 2021, 04:08:22 pm ---I'm still amazed by Infernal Grasp. Finally an unconditional, instant speed 1B costed creature removal.

--- End quote ---

Like you I'm so happy with Infernal Grasp, and I love the flavor of Champion of the Perished. The fact you can tell it's Champion of the Parish adds so much to it. It's also a nice little one drop for zombie tribal decks.

jlutzxinc:
Is it me or have WOTC been knocking Standard Planeswalkers out of the park for the past year?  With the exceptions of Niko Aris (who feels overcosted, as an understatement), Tyvar Kell (because I'm not an Elfball main) and ESPECIALLY "Grand Master of Flowers" (they couldn't even NAME him), I've seen a whole swath of cards I want to put into all of my Decks (and many directly into "Superfriends" even), but most I haven't managed to because they just KEEP COMING.

Loaded Shaman:

--- Quote from: The Golgari Guy on August 10, 2021, 04:08:22 pm ---I'm still amazed by Infernal Grasp. Finally an unconditional, instant speed 1B costed creature removal.

--- End quote ---

Oh, that'll be fun to sprinkle in ye olde sideboard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version