English-language Forums > General Magic

Innistrad: Midnight Hunt spoilers

<< < (4/8) > >>

WWolfe:

Contortionist Troupe
XG
Creature - Human
Contortionist Troupe enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 Counters

Coven - At the beginning of your end step, if you control three creatures with different power, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.

Illus. Jesper Ejsing   0/0

Commander

WWolfe:

Elan Morin Tedronai:
Vampire Socialite and Falkenrath Pit Fighter have made me huge impression to the point that I'm willing to include them in my Falkenrath Vampire Innistradia. However, further iterations of the deck can also consider the other upcoming Vampire-centered set in Innistrad: "Crimson Vow" after 2 months ahead. Since, as stated and widely known I am Tribal player and I only look further and expect only several cards from each upcoming and ongoing Standard-to-Modern set. It's unlikely that beside those 2 cards, I will like something else, since there aren't any other covered Tribes in Innistrad except Zombies, Humans, Werewolves and Vampires.

WWolfe:
As previously mentioned I really like Champion of the Perished. I also am really high on the possibilities for Wilhelt, the Rotcleaver. I just haven't decided if I want to use him in my Varina deck or if I want to build around him. I have to admit, I'm the most excited for him that I have been for any legendary in the past several sets.

The Golgari Guy:
Is it just me, or more and more cards are just huge wall of text in these recent sets?

It feels like most of the time I just get bored halfway through reading them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version