English-language Forums > General Magic

Innistrad: Midnight Hunt spoilers

<< < (8/8)

WWolfe:
So as of right now, according to MTGStocks.com, the top 5 cards based on selling average from the set:

The Meathook Massacre at $46.75
Wrenn and Seven at $41.99.
Arlinn, the Pack's Hope at $17.21
Teferi, Who Slows the Sunset at $11.26
Tainted Adversary at $9.12

I'm not surprised by the planeswalkers, they almost always are up there right after a set releases. I am surprised by The Meathook Massacre. It's not a card many people were talking about before the release. I figured it would see play but I didn't expect it to be that expensive.

The Golgari Guy:

--- Quote from: WWolfe on September 30, 2021, 06:17:02 pm ---I'm not surprised by the planeswalkers, they almost always are up there right after a set releases. I am surprised by The Meathook Massacre. It's not a card many people were talking about before the release. I figured it would see play but I didn't expect it to be that expensive.

--- End quote ---

I'm also a bit shocked by the price of The Meathook Massacre.

I have 3 decks with a heavy Aristocrats theme, but I've look at the card during spoilers seasons and decided I didn't need it.

Was I wrong? Is this a staple for Aristocrats deck, or is it just a lot of hype?

To be clear, I know that the card is good, just don't think it's 50$ good...

ApothecaryGeist:

--- Quote from: The Golgari Guy on September 30, 2021, 06:35:37 pm ---
I'm also a bit shocked by the price of The Meathook Massacre.

I have 3 decks with a heavy Aristocrats theme, but I've look at the card during spoilers seasons and decided I didn't need it.

Was I wrong? Is this a staple for Aristocrats deck, or is it just a lot of hype?

To be clear, I know that the card is good, just don't think it's 50$ good...

--- End quote ---

I would rather run Black Sun's Zenith most of the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version