English-language Forums > General Magic

Innistrad: Midnight Hunt spoilers

<< < (2/8) > >>

WWolfe:
It's been a while since I played Standard, but wouldn't Infernal Grasp be worth mainboarding at least 2 of? I'm expecting to put 2 in the mainboard of my Modern Rakdos burn deck.

I'm really excited for this set. I was scared zombies were going to get left out in the dark since the focuses of these two sets are vampires and werewolves, but Champion of the Perished gives me great hope that they won't be.

Loaded Shaman:
For standard - totally.

I'm a modern player, so I just love sprinkling in new cards here and there. I play green decks that eventually let me play forests as any land/mana, so the look on people's faces when I pull a card like the above is totally worth it.

Elan Morin Tedronai:
I'm Modern Tribal casual player and I look forward and expect only several cards from each upcoming and ongoing year set, due to the simple reason that Standard rolls out pretty quickly, each and every year. So far can't say anything: probably more Vampires in the upcoming spoilers? Let's see.
Regards:
Chavo

WWolfe:
So if my math is right, and to be honest those skills are questionable at times, previews start this coming Thursday. What are we hoping for?

The Golgari Guy:
Personally, I'm hoping that there aren't too many cards that are good for my decks because I've been buying too many singles lately  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version