deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: $1 Siona Primer  (Read 6497 times)

EtronGaming

• Decks
$1 Siona Primer
« on: August 11, 2021, 06:33:28 am »
Hello there!
I was writing the description to this deck when I realized that there was an option to apply for a primer. I really like this deck and have really enjoyed playing it so I'd love to write  a primer for this deck to share with everyone. I am new to this so I am expecting to have to go back an fix things. I am more than open to criticism and can't wait for you guys to get back to me.

Without further ado, here is my decklist,
https://deckstats.net/decks/140246/2185110-1-siona-deck-150-max-budget-se#show_description

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: $1 Siona Primer
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 05:32:03 pm »
I'm very impressed with this deck. You have plenty of strong cards and interactions, and you did so while maintaining a tight budget. Hats off to you. I just have a few questions myself.

First off, I'm sure there are games where you're not able to find your combos/your combos were removed, and you have to rely on winning with combat damage. In these games, which enchantment/cards are especially useful for winning with an aggressive strategy?

And second, is Crashing Drawbridge a card you would consider using? It's cheap, it helps with the aggressive tactics a little, and it acts as an alternate way to win with the Siona + Shielded by Faith combo.

ckscanzy

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 10:08:25 pm »
I was racking my brain on your two main win-cons...I think the second is a great infinite mill loop, but I don't think the first with Blasting station actually works as intended because of how ETB triggers would stack. I could be wrong and not seeing the obvious, but could you explain your thought process on how to develop win-con 1 with Blasting Station?

Thanks!

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 01:46:12 am »
Let's see...
Yeah, the loop checks out. I think we just have two unused Blasting Station untap triggers on the bottom of the stack all the time but who cares?
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/

Frankbo

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 08:21:56 am »
Thanks for this list, I did not know reins of vinesteed existed, and i am allready running the altar in my Siona list as a wincon to sac the infinite soldiers. Next chance i get, i Will be dading it to my list.

As budget friendly wincon am also running soul sisters combined with aetherflux reservoir. You wont always be able to get all at the same time, but when your infinete soldiers get boardwiped before they swing for the win, the infinete life can be put in the reservoir.

Besides that, Siona can also go voltron with aura’s and i also added in court of grace and Sigil of the empty thrones as alternate go wide options.

I was wondering about the number of lands you run, 32...do you find yourself taking mulligans a lot? I am running 36 myself, and i find a lot of time my hand filled with cards i cant cast because of the insane carddraw of this deck vs available mana