deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: $1 Siona Primer  (Read 612 times)

EtronGaming

• Decks
$1 Siona Primer
« on: August 11, 2021, 06:33:28 am »
Hello there!
I was writing the description to this deck when I realized that there was an option to apply for a primer. I really like this deck and have really enjoyed playing it so I'd love to write  a primer for this deck to share with everyone. I am new to this so I am expecting to have to go back an fix things. I am more than open to criticism and can't wait for you guys to get back to me.

Without further ado, here is my decklist,
https://deckstats.net/decks/140246/2185110-1-siona-deck-150-max-budget-se#show_description

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: $1 Siona Primer
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 05:32:03 pm »
I'm very impressed with this deck. You have plenty of strong cards and interactions, and you did so while maintaining a tight budget. Hats off to you. I just have a few questions myself.

First off, I'm sure there are games where you're not able to find your combos/your combos were removed, and you have to rely on winning with combat damage. In these games, which enchantment/cards are especially useful for winning with an aggressive strategy?

And second, is Crashing Drawbridge a card you would consider using? It's cheap, it helps with the aggressive tactics a little, and it acts as an alternate way to win with the Siona + Shielded by Faith combo.

ckscanzy

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 10:08:25 pm »
I was racking my brain on your two main win-cons...I think the second is a great infinite mill loop, but I don't think the first with Blasting station actually works as intended because of how ETB triggers would stack. I could be wrong and not seeing the obvious, but could you explain your thought process on how to develop win-con 1 with Blasting Station?

Thanks!

MustaKotka

• the Black_Eagle
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 01:46:12 am »
Let's see...
Yeah, the loop checks out. I think we just have two unused Blasting Station untap triggers on the bottom of the stack all the time but who cares?
Mod @ r/jankEDH. Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/