deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Collection Update Sept 2021: Collection stats, card moving and more  (Read 2516 times)

Nils

• Decks
Things have been a bit quiet lately but today I finally have another update for you! I have just released these new features related to our collection manager:

• Collection stats: There are now some more statistics about your collection at the bottom of the page. These include the number of unique cards, the number of complete sets and the number of unique sets.
  • Set percentages: Our set overview page now shows the percentage of cards in your collection for each set, or a tick mark if you own at least one copy of each unique card. You can also filter the set list by collection status.
  • Move cards between collections: On the Manage Collection page you can now move entries to other collections. Click the an arrow on the right or select multiple cards and use the Move button at the bottom to move them all. Entries will only be moved once you save your changes.
  • And more: Editing large collections should now be faster, collection counts in sets are more accurate, filtering by color in sets now works properly, and there are some other minor fixes.

Thank you to the people on our Discord who helped me beta test these changes, and a special shout out to our Patreon subscribers for their support! As usual, if you notice any bugs or have further suggestions please post here, message me in #site-feedback on our Discord or Tweet to @deckstats on Twitter.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 10:22:44 pm by Nils »

Ober25

• Decks
Re: Collection Update Sept 2021: Collection stats, card moving and more
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 11:18:37 am »
Thanks for the great additions. I really appreciate them.

However, one question. In the list of editions I have 94% for Modern Horizon 2. When I go into the Modern Horizon 2 Edition I see 70%. So, 94% means of unique cards, and 70% of all card variants?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 01:17:55 pm »
Yes, the number in the set list is about the unique cards, whereas the number on the set page gives the number of unique printings. So if there are four Forest printings in a set and you have at least one copy of two of them then it would count as 1 on the set list but 2 on the set page. Does that add up with what you're seeing or do you think there is a bug somewhere?

I appreciate that even if it's not a bug this is a bit confusing. I'll have a look if I can make it a bit more clear what's going on.

Ober25

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 10:52:40 am »
For me it is fine.  ;) Just wanted to know if my assumption is correct.