deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: CEDH Oswald Artifact Combo  (Read 579 times)

Mister.Ri

• Decks
CEDH Oswald Artifact Combo
« on: September 16, 2021, 10:51:40 pm »
CEDH Oswald Artifact Combo

easiest combo is to get artifact reducer, followed by sensei divining top and mystic forge to draw whole deck. win with aetherflux reservoir

Otherwise infinite mana with basalt monolith, rings of brighthearth or the complicated krark-clan ironworks plus graveyard recursions stuff.

with infinite mana, win with walking ballista or cogwork assembler.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: CEDH Oswald Artifact Combo
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 03:44:21 pm »
Out of curiosity, how easy is it for you to set up these combos? Which turn do they typically occur on?

Mister.Ri

• Decks
Re: CEDH Oswald Artifact Combo
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 12:57:35 am »
@morganator normally after 3 activations I win the game. First activation is usually sacrificing a 2 drop to get cloud key or if I have a lot of cantrip artifacts in hand I get semblance anvil.

Then try to get mystic Forge from any 3 drops you draw. Then last activation is sensei divining top.

Otherwise if you had a nut draw with fast mana artifact or lots of mana you can go for ring's of bright hearth or thousand year elixir for double activation per turn.