deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Krenko Royale  (Lida 2650 vezes)

Landale

• Decks
Re: Krenko Royale
« Responder #15 em: Outubro 09, 2021, 03:30:12 am »
Since you've got Blazing Volley and Electrickery in, would Circle of Flame be something worth considering as well?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Responder #16 em: Outubro 09, 2021, 06:27:08 pm »
Circle of Flame is worth considering. At the very least it will cause other people to attack each other instead of me. I'm starting to get worried about all of these 1 damage effects though. The one-sided part is really useful, but they get shut down by any small buff... and goblin decks have lots of those (Goblin Chieftain, Goblin King, Obelisk of Urd, and many more).

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Responder #17 em: Outubro 11, 2021, 05:40:36 pm »
Circle of Flame is worth considering. At the very least it will cause other people to attack each other instead of me. I'm starting to get worried about all of these 1 damage effects though. The one-sided part is really useful, but they get shut down by any small buff... and goblin decks have lots of those (Goblin Chieftain, Goblin King, Obelisk of Urd, and many more).

In that case, would you consider something like Mizzium Mortars?
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Responder #18 em: Novembro 01, 2021, 01:59:52 pm »
Any update?
This space for rent.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Responder #19 em: Novembro 01, 2021, 05:59:36 pm »
Organizing this with different schedules is proving to be difficult. Two of the people are in school so that's trouble because they often have to do homework and can't come out. Last week was reading week so I thought it was going to go down.

"It's reading week! You going to be able to come down?"
"That's the plan."

"[other player] said they are coming, are you able to make it?"
"For sure, can't wait."

"Everyone else is available for the Krenko Royale, are you coming this week?"
"Sorry, I'm not available for the next few weeks."

Everyone else is so nonchalant about this. "Hey it's fine, it'll happen when it happens." And meanwhile I'm losing my sanity over this. I need this to happen.

I need it.

I have tried asking around to see if there is another Krenko player we could use as a replacement, but every time I find someone, they are actually playing Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin and not Krenko, Mob Boss. I will absolutely let you guys know when it does happen.