English-language Forums > About Deckstats

Set data update

(1/1)

Nils:
I have just made some changes to our set names and abbreviations/codes to bring them in line with the names and codes used on Scryfall. Most of the changes are very minor (eg. "Magic 2015" instead of "Magic 2015 Core Set") but a few of the set codes have changed as well.

To ease the transition, I have added a function that automatically translates old set codes to new ones. For example, both 10E (new) and 10ED (old) will get you Tenth Edition.

Thanks to this, most old decks and collection lists should be converted automatically. However, there are a small number of set codes that used to stand for different sets in the old version. These are:

* DVD is now Duel Decks Anthology: Divine vs. Demonic (it was Duel Decks: Divine vs. Demonic, which is now DDC)
* EVG is now Duel Decks Anthology: Elves vs. Goblins (it was Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins, which is now DD1)
* JVC is now Duel Decks Anthology: Jace vs. Chandra (it was Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins, which is now DD2)
* PBOK is now Betrayers of Kamigawa Promos (it was Miscellaneous Book Promos, which is now PBOOK)
If you are uploading a list that contains cards from those sets, please check that the right set has been selected for them and update them manually if needed.

As usual, please let me know if you notice any problems.

Capt Forest:
When will you guys update all the set symbols? When will the system be changed to reflect standard 2022?

Nils:
I have just updated our standard seasons to account for the latest rotation. Set symbols are coming soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version