English-language Forums > About Deckstats

New: Visual Deckbuilder

(1/3) > >>

Nils:
I am excited to announce that we finally have a feature that many of you have been requesting for a long time: A visual deckbuilder!

All of the functionality you know and love from our deckbuilder is still there, but you can now switch to a new view where all cards are shown as images.

Common actions (add card to deck, increase amount etc) are available as buttons directly on the card images, and clicking or tapping on the image will open a window with all the usual options. As part of this update I have also made various related UI improvements, such as a new 'Sort' menu on top of each card table and some reliability and speed improvements for the deckbuilder.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think!

Thank you to the folks on our Discord who helped me beta test these changes, and a special shout out to our Patreon subscribers for their continued support! As usual, if you notice any bugs or have further suggestions please post here, message me in #site-feedback on our Discord or Tweet to @deckstats on Twitter.

PS: Dark mode is next up!

pizzacat:
This may be an issue specifically on my phone but in the starting hand feature cards are significantly bigger than they were before and it makes playtesting much harder. Any way a scaling option could be implemented to make it so cards show up smaller with more fitting on the screen?

Capt Forest:
 Great thank you! Deck stats is a great tool

chillwolf:
How do you trigger this option on / off? It is useful for certain things and I think its a great add, but there are some situations where just the text version would be good too.

Morganator 2.0:

--- Quote from: chillwolf on October 06, 2021, 03:17:46 pm ---How do you trigger this option on / off? It is useful for certain things and I think its a great add, but there are some situations where just the text version would be good too.

--- End quote ---

When you're in the deckbuilder, go to the card database tab. Open it, and there will be a pull-down tab that is currently set to "images". You can change the size of the images, or set it to "table", which is the old version. There is an identical pull-down tab for the decklist itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version