English-language Forums > General Magic

This is actually so strong it's not even funny.

(1/1)

SkymarcherD4:
The chances of this happening are literally none. But regardless, look at this 43 card synergy!
*There are way better ways to do things like this, I know that. Just wondered what people's reactions would be.
https://deckstats.net/decks/186922/2272216-the-most-op-1-1-counter-combo-/en

SkymarcherD4:
Order of Triggers:

BEGINNING OF TURN

Hydra's Growth
Conclave Mentor
Hardened Scales
Winding Constrictor
Pir, Imaginative Rascal
Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider
Corpsejack Menace
Doubling Season
Branching Evolution
Primal Vigor

ATTACK PHASE

Luminarch Aspirant
Conclave Mentor
Hardened Scales
Winding Constrictor
Pir, Imaginative Rascal
Corpsejack Menace
Doubling Season
Branching Evolution
Primal Vigor
Armory of Iroas
Conclave Mentor
Hardened Scales
Winding Constrictor
Pir, Imaginative Rascal
Corpsejack Menace
Doubling Season
Branching Evolution
Primal Vigor

END OF TURN

Landale:
You go ahead and do that. I'll stick to Scurry Oak + Ivy Lane Denizen + any of the million Trample enablers. Much less work for the exact same result.

Potato Chop:

--- Quote ---The chances of this happening are literally none. But regardless, look at this 43 CARD COMBO!
--- End quote ---

Quick tip: this is not a combo. It's a synergy. On top of that, you can only kill one opponent at a time, since you only have one big creature.

If I cast Mythos of Illuna on Anointed Procession three times and then make one treasure token, I'd have (2^64 =) 18,446,744,073,709,551,616, or something like that. Never trust my maths 100%.

That's lot of treasure tokens, but it's not infinite mana, and it doesn't win the game on the spot or deck my opponents or deal infinite damage, or anything. Similar to the +1/+1 counter synergy you have above, it is technically not a "combo". If you tack on an Aether Grid, however, it will kill your opponents on the spot. That makes it a combo, but only barely, since it's not infinite.

--- Quote ---You go ahead and do that. I'll stick to Scurry Oak + Ivy Lane Denizen + any of the million Trample enablers. Much less work for the exact same result.
--- End quote ---

This is an example of a combo. Infinite counters AND infinite squirrels, and it only requires two cards. (Also works with Herd Baloth, except with 4/4 beasts instead of squirrels.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version