deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: This is actually so strong it's not even funny.  (Read 754 times)

SkymarcherD4

• I make decks that tend to be under $100 on here.
  • Decks
This is actually so strong it's not even funny.
« on: October 12, 2021, 05:24:08 am »
The chances of this happening are literally none. But regardless, look at this 43 card synergy!
*There are way better ways to do things like this, I know that. Just wondered what people's reactions would be.
https://deckstats.net/decks/186922/2272216-the-most-op-1-1-counter-combo-/en
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 01:19:19 am by SkymarcherD4 »

Landale

• Decks
Re: This is actually so strong it's not even funny.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 06:21:42 am »
You go ahead and do that. I'll stick to Scurry Oak + Ivy Lane Denizen + any of the million Trample enablers. Much less work for the exact same result.

Potato Chop

• Jank is Dank
  • Decks
Re: This is actually so strong it's not even funny.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 09:17:36 am »
The chances of this happening are literally none. But regardless, look at this 43 CARD COMBO!

Quick tip: this is not a combo. It's a synergy. On top of that, you can only kill one opponent at a time, since you only have one big creature.

If I cast Mythos of Illuna on Anointed Procession three times and then make one treasure token, I'd have (2^64 =) 18,446,744,073,709,551,616, or something like that. Never trust my maths 100%.

That's lot of treasure tokens, but it's not infinite mana, and it doesn't win the game on the spot or deck my opponents or deal infinite damage, or anything. Similar to the +1/+1 counter synergy you have above, it is technically not a "combo". If you tack on an Aether Grid, however, it will kill your opponents on the spot. That makes it a combo, but only barely, since it's not infinite.

You go ahead and do that. I'll stick to Scurry Oak + Ivy Lane Denizen + any of the million Trample enablers. Much less work for the exact same result.

This is an example of a combo. Infinite counters AND infinite squirrels, and it only requires two cards. (Also works with Herd Baloth, except with 4/4 beasts instead of squirrels.)