deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sisay, Weatherlight Captain Legend Tribal - Comments  (Read 80 times)

Comment Bot

STARBREAKER111

• Decks
Re: Sisay, Weatherlight Captain Legend Tribal - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 01:42:08 am »
I love your deck, my one suggestion would be to take out traxos, scourge of kroog, he has little utility and you will generally tutor for more legends than you will cast so he won’t untap that much. also, a 7/7 for 4 isn’t that incredible without any upsides and he is colorless so he won’t help sisay, pretty much any other legendary creature would be better than him. other than that your deck looks great! Sisay is one of my favourite commanders and I am glad to see somebody else building a deck around her.

getbent

• My play group doesn't use Sol Ring...just sayin
  • Decks
Re: Sisay, Weatherlight Captain Legend Tribal - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 02:24:15 am »
First, I basically play 1 v 1 commander almost always due to a lack of commander play in my area.  That might influence his use.  Second, every spell I cast in this deck is historic, so I find he REALLY puts pressure on my opponent. Third, thanks for the comment!  I'm an old school mtg player (since 1995).....