deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New to deckbuilding, is this pretty unique?  (Read 498 times)

KaMicahZay

• Decks
New to deckbuilding, is this pretty unique?
« on: November 09, 2021, 07:55:06 am »
I didn't realize at first that tokens could count as legendary, and once I looked into it, I came up with this idea for a deck, which I'm looking for the best tribe to match it, or other fun tribes. Also what tribe maximizes the legendary creatures I can use. I know it's a bit slow and the power level can't be that high but.. I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on it

https://deckstats.net/decks/193803/2309627-new-to-this-any-comments-

rdeward6

• Decks
Re: New to deckbuilding, is this pretty unique?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 02:45:23 pm »
I would say this deck is deck is pretty unique, although some may disagree because most of the power of this deck seems to come from cards that are very widley used, and much in the way you are using them.

2 suggestions

1.  More ramp, more draw

2.  Create Custom sections:  When you are in the deck edit page, in between the main cards and sideboard and mayBboard sections you will see a create custom section button.  There you can create a section like "Ramp" and put all the ramp cards in it.  This is very important for receiving feedback, and in fact, organizing the deck.  Most people, me included, don't have time to look at all 100 cards and even if they did, they would have to count certain things, like ramp, on thier own as they go.  I recommend having at least 14 pieces of ramp in every deck, and 14 ways to draw.

KaMicahZay

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 06:28:50 pm »

2.  Create Custom sections:

Oh that makes sense, thank you for the tip, didn't know how that's done

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 11:28:53 pm »
If you intend to make lots of tokens at once, try some stuff like Hollowhenge Overlord and Essix, Fractal Bloom. These are great for token decks that seek to make a lot of tokens at once. If the card Bravado isn't in your deck already, it is a good one to consider as it can make Tana quite big really fast.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo