deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: No Mercy - Comments  (Read 135 times)

Comment Bot

No Mercy - Comments
« on: November 11, 2021, 12:12:29 am »

BanjoCat

• Decks
Re: No Mercy - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 12:12:29 am »
I wanted to make a deck built around Stuffy Doll and two infinite combos I'll suggest here. The first is much harder to pull off, it uses Chain Lighting, Storm-Kiln Artist, Harmonic prodigy, and Stuffy Doll. The second is very easy, it uses Ill-Tempered Loner // Howlpack Avenger, and Stuffy Doll.

Potato Chop

• Jank is Dank
  • Decks
Re: No Mercy - Comments
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 01:26:44 am »
I wanted to make a deck built around Stuffy Doll and two infinite combos I'll suggest here. The first is much harder to pull off, it uses Chain Lighting, Storm-Kiln Artist, Harmonic prodigy, and Stuffy Doll. The second is very easy, it uses Ill-Tempered Loner // Howlpack Avenger, and Stuffy Doll.

These are cool suggestions! I think I'll leave out the first one, since it requires 4 combo pieces and I have no tutors. The second one is a "probably", since I don't know how expensive Ill-Tempered Loner // Howlpack Avenger will end up being. In addition, it has to be Night for it to work, so I don't know how reliably I will be able to pull it off. Regardless, the Loner + any indestructibility enchantment + Blasphemous Act makes it an auto-include in the deck - I just have to keep budget in mind.

Thanks for the suggestions! Very cool combos.