deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Seeking Help  (Read 588 times)

Thebo2

• Decks
Seeking Help
« on: November 23, 2021, 11:55:44 am »
Hello.  I am getting together a Christmas activity and we need a set of questions (and answers) to do with MTG, the cards, the game, Trivia, artwork etc.  Can you give me ideas where/how I could get this please

Thabo

j-de-julio

• Decks
Re: Seeking Help
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 08:55:32 pm »
I suggest you to take a look at r/mtgrules on Reddit and there you will find many questions and answers. I believe you will find easy and difficult questions there.

Not too helpful with the artwork, but there may be some other place in the Internet where you can find that.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Seeking Help
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 01:15:51 am »
I might have some good stuff you can use. You can also check out the easter eggs thread to get more ideas. Aside from that, here are some trivia questions you can use (answers at the bottom). Difficulty level is subjective. See how many of these you can answer.

Easy

• On Innistrad, there are four major vampire bloodlines. Name all of them.
  • There is only one planeswalker in print that doesn't have a subtype. Which one is it?
  • Back in Planar Chaos, there was an idea (that never went through) to create a 6th colour for MtG. Which colour was it?
  • Name the three Eldrazi Titans.
  • When the annual commander sets were first released, they had 5 decks. Eventually this was changed to 4 decks. In which year did this change occur? BONUS: which year did it change back to 5?
  • After a hiatus, annual core sets had returned with M19. What was the core set that came before this one?
  • In which set was the Morph mechanic first introduced?

Medium

• What is the name of the event that causes Lorwyn to transform into Shadowmoor?
  • The set symbols for the original Mirrodin block are each based on a different equipment card from their respective set. What are these cards?
  • Which character is sometimes refered to as "The Firemind"?
  • There was once an idea to give the Magic cards for a certain set a different backside. This idea was scrapped. Which set was this?
  • Due to rule changes, the card Dark Ritual has had three different card types. Which ones are they?
  • The Golgothian Sylex removes all cards from the Antiquities set. What is the name of the card that does a similar thing for the Homelands set?
  • What is the first plane that Chandra planeswalked to?

Hard

• The record for most green symbols in a mana cost is 8. Which card is this?
  • There is one creature that does not have a subtype. What is it's name?
  • In the Magic multiverse there exists a plane where everything is super tiny. What it's name?
  • Only 4 of the cards from the "Circle of Protection:" cycle were released in Alpha Edition. Which one was missing?
  • Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis was released in the Commander 2016 set. These characters had previously been depicted on what card?
  • Who was the first character to get printed as two different legendary creature cards?
  • The card "Dark Confidant" was designed by which pro player?

Answers
Easy
  • Markov, Voldaren, Falkenrath, and Stromkirk.
  • The Wanderer
  • Purple
  • Emrakul, Kozilek, and Ulamog.
  • 2017. It changed back in 2020.
  • Magic: Origins
  • Onslaught
Medium
Hard

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 08:54:43 pm by Morganator 2.0 »