deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Katilda, Dawnhart Prime  (Read 519 times)

Landale

• Decks
Katilda, Dawnhart Prime
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:16:35 am »
Katilda, Dawnhart Prime

Managed to get Katilda in a pack, felt like trying to build her. At the moment this is all just stuff I have laying around and I'm wondering if there are any decent cards worth looking into for her. Preferably under $10.
At the moment the basic idea is if everything's a mana dork I can just overrun people quickly, so I'm thinking I probably need more draw power to take advantage of it but I can't think of much for that. Most of the green draw I can think of wants big things, which Humans aren't, and White draw... Exists maybe?

Landale

• Decks
Re: Katilda, Dawnhart Prime
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 05:53:41 am »

Revision 8

I've made numerous minor adjustments, most notably including Mask of Avacyn, Swiftfoot Boots, Lightning Greaves, and Leather Armor to keep Katilda from getting hit with any targeted removal and screwing my mana over.
Karametra, God of Harvests is in too, because why not get all the mana while I'm dumping out a ton of creatures.

I do need to get myself a Beast Whisperer, but once I do that'll go in too.