deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Monowhite control. Some alternative to the actual meta (Modern)  (Read 666 times)

Shanaxe

• Decks
http://deckstats.net/decks/4544/17737-white-prison

The very basics are same as an existing one (you can find it with ease typing 'mono white control deck modern' on google :P)
...So, I'm not getting all the credit for this Idea, still, I am presenting my version of it... That is quite different.
I'm not sure if replacing 3 Rebuff the Wicked with 2 Lodestone Golems and 1 Plain/Martyr/else.
Please give it a look, I will very appreciate it.
:)
Thanks for your time

Vorosh2

• "Sin descanso. Sin piedad. No importa lo que pase.
  • Decks
Re: Monowhite control. Some alternative to the actual meta (Modern)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:47:29 pm »
In my opinion is better to keep the Rebuff the wicked because you already have many cards that slow down the game of the opponent, so adding a Lodestone Golem is not going to make a big change.
"Ach! Hans, Corre! Es el Lhurgoyf!"  Saffi Eriksdotter, Ultimas Palabras.

Shanaxe

• Decks
Re: Monowhite control. Some alternative to the actual meta (Modern)
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 09:13:39 pm »
I thought so, but I verified that they are a dead draw SO MANY times!
And the other thing the golems do, and is better not under-value... Is..
...They can block, and attack!
It might seem obv, but in fact they keep the oppo from recklessly spend all his mana to the prisons and attack with everything he got unpunished (the other 'blockers' are 0/4 walls so.. yeh, nothing really scary)
While those golems not only keeps the oppo balls rolling, but also fortify your lines... Both offensively and defensively.
And because of what you said, they are pretty expendable ;)
...Am I right?