deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Chevelle Bane of Commanders  (Read 453 times)

ShinyApocalypse

• Decks
Chevelle Bane of Commanders
« on: December 18, 2021, 09:16:43 pm »

ferrumauro

• Decks
Re: Chevelle Bane of Commanders
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2021, 05:42:17 am »
With this list, I'm assuming you are looking to keep your build pretty budget, at least to start. I love Chevill as a commander, I play against a bounty brew like this one regularly. If you are looking to improve your list, take out about 10 of the removal spells you have. Replace every single one of them with either a mana dork like Llanowar Elves or a mana rock like Arcane Signet or Golgari Signet. If your meta is removal heavy or board-wipe heavy, swap those dorks/rocks with land-to-play effects like Cultivate or Rampant Growth. Without ramp, you will have a very very hard time playing your higher cost payoff spells like Grave Betrayal, which make your deck go off for the win.

ShinyApocalypse

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 05:03:13 am »
Thanks for the advice but I did keep out most ramp out intentionally to slow the deck down. If I did add it it would be land ramp as my friends really enjoy wiping the board. Which lead to making this deck. Muder everything  8)

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 05:07:16 am »
Speaking of bounties: Bounty Hunter? It's truly ancient, but it might do job.
Regards:
Chavo