deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Human Legends Tribal  (Read 395 times)

Mister.Ri

• Decks
Human Legends Tribal
« on: December 26, 2021, 03:55:59 pm »

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
Re: Human Legends Tribal
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 09:04:42 pm »
Fantastic deck. Really, there's nothing I could propose, except to offer my admiration. It's very expensive, but it's just me: I can't make very expensive decks, my budget is limited. This one looks absolutely amazing, but there's nothing I can offer as constructive advice, speaking in good sense of course, since it's probably perfect for you and looks perfect for me. Only probably, I would recommend: Rienne, Angel of Rebirth, although not Human, can help in my opinion. But it's your decision, your call and your deck, man. Otherwise: fantastic presentation. I can't offer much except my sheer admiration and amazement that you put it together.
Regards and Merry Christmas:
Chavo

Mister.Ri

• Decks
Re: Human Legends Tribal
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 11:17:11 pm »
Thank you! Even though it is a bit expensive, I actually own all of these cards.

If i had a bit more cash, I would add Tymna, the Weaver, but still, its fun enough for me without it.