deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Local AUD Currency for Collection?  (Read 240 times)

pittyh

• Decks
Local AUD Currency for Collection?
« on: January 25, 2022, 12:59:36 am »
Hi Guys, first of all amazing website, after a few different collection managers, i found this gem of a website.

Just wondering, if i can somehow display the currencies in AUD? instead of USD?

Regards,

Dan

Nils

• Decks
Re: Local AUD Currency for Collection?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 11:47:39 pm »
Are you looking for a basic currency conversion or would you like to see actual local prices? Right now we only have price data from the US and Europe, so the latter would require finding a local card merchant to partner with.

pittyh

• Decks
Re: Local AUD Currency for Collection?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 02:34:56 pm »
Are you looking for a basic currency conversion or would you like to see actual local prices? Right now we only have price data from the US and Europe, so the latter would require finding a local card merchant to partner with.

Hi, just a basic conversion. so aud is usd x 1.4

I dunno man, just a thought. I know it fluctuates all the time, so maybe too difficult.

Also is there a way to default the collection home page to sort by price - tcgplayer from high to low by default?, every time I go to home page on the collection the cards default to alphabetical.

I would love to see something like this
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 02:47:37 pm by pittyh »