deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bird - Comments  (Read 219 times)

Comment Bot

Bird - Comments
« on: June 15, 2022, 02:22:23 pm »

Petka

• Decks
Re: Bird - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 02:22:23 pm »
Cool deck! Have you considered cutting a few WB bridges instead of basic islands? Speed is quite relevant here. Also, maybe a few Cast Down's or Edict's are an option for a more direct removal?

Pinzino

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 11:42:25 pm »
Thanks! Yeah, the speed problem...is a problem!!! I considered to remove the WB bridges exchanging them with 2 W and 2 B artifact lands, but I need them for the multi-colored mana and, especially, for kenku.
In any case, I'll adjust the deck after some tests.
Cast down and edict would be also a good idea...probably would be better include them in the side. The fact is that I'm not really scared about creatures (I should have multiple indistructible defensors) ...the big deal will be manage control and burn, for this reason I prefer counters instead removal...but, also this observation, it'd be a valid option. Thanks for advices.

Pinzino

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 11:50:20 pm »
I'm thinking about another variant with kenku and Vehicles (I'm not sure if there will be restrictions) and cards such as Stuffed bear or Dire mimic (an 8/8 with fly at turn 3 or 4  it's difficult to manage for everyone).