deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Add different edition to deck list  (Lida 402 vezes)

illakunsaa

• Decks
Add different edition to deck list
« em: Julho 28, 2022, 08:50:11 pm »
Is there a way to add same card into a decklist more than once with different set/foiling/language?

I'm trying to collect all bird cards and bird flavored cards. I made a decklist that has all the cards listed but I can't list all the different card variants. (eg. bird of paradise from conspiracy and secret lair(s)). I could make a separate collection but then I can't list what cards I'm missing.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Add different edition to deck list
« Responder #1 em: Julho 29, 2022, 07:06:19 pm »
Yes, this should be possible: Add the card once and change the set/foil/language to match the first printing you want to include. Then, add the card a second time and it will make a new entry for it. Then you can adjust that, add a third copy and so on.

illakunsaa

• Decks
Re: Add different edition to deck list
« Responder #2 em: Julho 30, 2022, 06:27:08 pm »
Thx that helps.

I noticed that this isn't 100% accurate. I own an owlbear(#198) and a foil owlbear(#198). I listed a normal#198, a foil#198 and a normal#331 (the monster manual frame) in  the bird decklist and decklist shows a normal#198 missing and the normal #331 as owned.