deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Orzhov Knights Tribal  (Read 563 times)

Jansen

• Decks
[Modern] Orzhov Knights Tribal
« on: October 11, 2022, 07:27:44 pm »
I wanted your opinion on this deck, I don't intend to play tournaments or anything like that, but I wanted to know what I can improve. I thank everyone.

Queria a opinião de vocês sobre este deck, não pretendo disputar torneios nem nada do tipo, mas queria saber o que posso melhorar. Agradeço a todos.

Deck: Orzhov Knights Tribal

//Main
2 Aryel, Knight of Windgrace
4 Black Knight
4 Bump in the Night
4 Dire Tactics
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Knight Exemplar
4 Knight of Grace
4 Knight of Malice
2 Knights' Charge
4 Path to Exile
9 Plains
7 Swamp
4 White Knight
4 Zealous Persecution

//Sideboard
4 Fracture
4 Vindicate

[Estratégia]: A estratégia principal do deck se baseia em baixar e atacar com os cavaleiros com inicitiva, e crescer seu poder com Knight Exemplar, e ir controlando o jogo com Path to Exile e Dire Tactics. Knights' Charge causa dano adicional quando atacam e pode reviver os que estão no cemitério, e Bump In The Night serve como um finalizador.

[Strategy]: The deck's main strategy is based on lowering and attacking with knights with First Strike, and growing their power with Knight Exemplar, and control the game with Path to Exile and Dire Tactics. Knights' Charge deals bonus damage when they attack and can turn back those in the graveyard for the battlefield, and Bump in the Night serves as a finisher.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 07:33:18 pm by Jansen »