English-language Forums > General Magic

Unfinity, Legal Spoilers

(1/2) > >>

Morganator 2.0:
Okay, so here's where things get weird.

For this un-set, cards marked with the acorn stamp will not be legal in eternal formats. If they don't have the acorn stamp, feel free to use them in eternal formats. Hopefully this will help compartmentalize the discussion between draft/limited environment and constructed environments. If this doesn't work out, I'll just merge the two topics.

This thread is for spoilers and discussion of legal cards (so they won't have the acorn). The sister thread for non-legal spoilers is found here.

https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,67561.0.html

CleanBelwas:
Attempted Murder is exactly the sort of card I love in EDH and I'm pretty excited that it's legal (not that my playgroup or I would care if it wasn't).

That is going to be fun to resolve each and every time.

"Attempted Murder, X = 6, targeting Lathril. Let's see how this goes...".

I can't wait.

Landale:

--- Quote from: CleanBelwas on September 21, 2022, 09:10:50 am ---Attempted Murder is exactly the sort of card I love in EDH and I'm pretty excited that it's legal (not that my playgroup or I would care if it wasn't).

--- End quote ---
I'm just enjoying the double meaning on the name there.

BoBWiz:
Do I understand it correctly?

These cards shown above will be legal in eternal formats? It is the first time an un-set going legal outside from sealed? And I can get attractions in my legacy-deck?

If the awnsers are "YES" ... holy jank!

Landale:

--- Quote from: BoBWiz on September 26, 2022, 11:48:47 am ---And I can get attractions in my legacy-deck?

--- End quote ---
Some, but not all. Basically anything without an acorn is legal. For example you can use Haunted House but not Dart Throw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version