English-language Forums > General Magic

MtG Never Have I Ever

(1/12) > >>

Morganator 2.0:
I'm not allowed to play this game in real life anymore, so playing it on the internet and centered around a specific topic should be fine.

For those who don't know, Never Have I Ever is a drinking game. Someone prefaces a sentence with "Never have I ever..." and if you are someone who has done that thing, you take a drink. When you make the statement, it has to be something you've never done.

In our case, if you did the thing, just upvote the post. And if you have a story related to that post, be sure to tell the story. Never Have I Ever is all about sharing your wild and wacky experiences.

With the rules out of the way, I'll start with a simple one.

Never have I ever spilled a drink on MtG cards.

Iwama:
Unfortunately I spilled more than one time a drink above magic cards... two of my cards still smell a little like mango.
Also an easy one:

Never have I ever found a card I just forgot under my couch.

CleanBelwas:
Never have I ever, on more than one occasion, thought of an idea for a deck, brewed it, bought the singles I needed for it, sleeved it up, goldfished a few hands, only to lose interest and build something else for the next games night and retire it before even playing the deck once.

Aetherium Slinky:
Never Have I Ever failed to use interaction I had on the board / in the hand to stop a combo from happening.

I've taught myself to wait until the last moment to use my scarce counters and these days I've learnt the philosophy so well that on several occasions I've failed to use said spells to stop a combo from happening. I know my opponent's combo, I know how it works, I know when to stop it but for some forsaken reason I've decided it's fine to let it resolve. WHY?

I have done this. Thanks. Tapping out.

Morganator 2.0:
I should have also specified that your supposed to say something that you yourself have not done. Hence the preface of "Never have I ever..."

So in my case, I have never spilled a drink on cards. I'm fishing to see if other people have.

Another simple one. Never have I ever played Mind's Eye. Even when it was all the rage in commander, I didn't see the appeal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version