deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: MtG Never Have I Ever  (Read 5208 times)

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: MtG Never Have I Ever
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2023, 02:45:50 pm »

Never have I ever lost with selesnya enchantments (it is ridiculously powerful) nor selesnya token deck.

No upvote? So everybody always wins with selesnya? Tier 0 Deck! Awesome!  8)

Technically I haven't lost because I've never played those archetypes before.

Never have I ever scooped in response.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:43:09 pm by Morganator 2.0 »

Bonethousand

• Decks
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2023, 02:07:23 pm »

But have you ever scooped in response to your own overcomplicated board state? This is considered a win con in my playgroup.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2023, 03:52:00 pm »
But have you ever scooped in response to your own overcomplicated board state? This is considered a win con in my playgroup.

Nope. I've had other people scoop to my complicated board state, but I've never given up due to my boardstate. The only times I conceed is when I either have to leave right away, or when I can see the opponent's win condition and no one can do anything about it.

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2023, 04:53:02 pm »

I have while playing storm. Went something like this:

"I've got loads of mana, a stacked graveyard and a storm count in the 20s. I can probably win from here, but I can't see the line and you have had to put up with this long enough. I scoop. You guys carry on and close out the game. I need a lie down."

Capt Forest

• Patron
  • #1 Ranked in Showcase league
    • Facebook
  • Decks
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2023, 07:37:03 pm »
Never have i ever built a commander deck
If you see this and live in the CFL area reach out.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2023, 12:53:43 pm »
Never ever have I used paper and a writing utensil to keep track of my life total in MTG

Paper and pen were just how we did that back in 1994.

Oh I get it but I started playing magic way later then that which was casual table magic so we used dice. Then around 2015 I started doing drafts and others just brought paper and writing utensils. So I was more then willing to let others keep track of life totals. Then jumping into commander which one just doesn't need paper and writing utensils. Unless of course you are using that white board to hand draw tokens. Which that I have done but I don't personally own that to hand draw tokens.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Bonethousand

• Decks
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2023, 02:10:58 pm »

I have while playing storm. Went something like this:

"I've got loads of mana, a stacked graveyard and a storm count in the 20s. I can probably win from here, but I can't see the line and you have had to put up with this long enough. I scoop. You guys carry on and close out the game. I need a lie down."

The Volrath, the Shapestealer player in our group typically scoops on turn 6 or 7, after mutating a few times. We all have Gatherer and Reddit open on our phones trying to figure the stack out, and he'll just surrender to the big think.

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2023, 06:28:03 am »
Never ever I have played Magic Online or have ever used computer simulator of the game like Cockatrice. I also never have ever built over-budgeted Tribal decks. There are cheaper budget Tribes and pricier ones. Strict Tribal budget? Yes, that counts. Even the plans I have for 10 more Tribal decks aren't that expensive. I also ever have never entered into serious physical confrontations here in Bulgaria. Probably pinching or pull an ear, when someone is making a jackass then make it a laugh of the moment, otherwise I am friendly with local Magic players.

ttv.lifebl00dx

• budget casual player, average monke with cards
    • my twitch (I play games)
  • Decks
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2023, 04:30:55 pm »
Never have I ever made a deck over $225
LIFEBL00D sends her regards.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2023, 04:28:42 pm »
Never have I ever melded Hanweir Garrison and Hanweir Battlements into Hanweir, the Writhing Township. The worst part is, I loaned the deck to a friend, and he managed to pull it off.

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Decks
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2023, 04:53:46 pm »
I don't want to pick a quarrel, Morg: do you mean EDH or Modern? I assume you're talking about EDH, because I know you're more dedicated player of this format and in topics, PMs and Discord talks you said you are not into Modern. Seriously, it's first I see these cards. Thanks.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2023, 05:54:57 pm »
Across all formats, I have never melded Hanweir, the Writhing Township. The deck that I'm trying to accomplish this in is a Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer commander deck, as Hanweir Garrison works well in that deck.

I'm not trying to do it because the Writhing Township is good or anything, I just want to be able to say I pulled it off.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2023, 09:02:25 pm »
Never have I ever melded Hanweir Garrison and Hanweir Battlements into Hanweir, the Writhing Township. The worst part is, I loaned the deck to a friend, and he managed to pull it off.

I have the same experience. I built a deck (Brudiclad) with the sole intention of melding and have never pulled it off.
This space for rent.

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Decks
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2023, 05:49:48 pm »
Never have I ever built discard or mill deck. I just hate these mechanics. Even if I get things like Humiliate, Pilfered Plans or Thought Erasure, it'd be for a certain Tribal deck and not about discarding players' hands all game long. Totally unfriendly mechanics. Never have ever built them and won't build them for sure. Just not worthy. Crosis, the Purger even in a possible The Ur-Dragon deck is better than playing wholly discard or mill deck. Consult the Necrosages seems nice, but these spells I don't want to play them, I despise them and I will never play them. Even the Battle Invasion of Amonkhet is totally disgusting. Never have and never ever will.