deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Go-Shintai, Shrine Lord  (Read 187 times)

slanglabadang

• Decks
Go-Shintai, Shrine Lord
« on: November 18, 2022, 08:19:44 pm »
Go-Shintai, Shrine Lord

Here is a list i made for Go-Shintai. Probably gonna look into getting some triomes for the land base as well. Any feedback is welcome!

Casual EDH Beardo

• Decks
Re: Go-Shintai, Shrine Lord
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 02:29:25 am »
Hi.

Have you gotten to play the deck much yet? If so, what have you learned so far?

It looks quite similar to mine: https://deckstats.net/decks/159318/2431313-the-shrining-go-shintai-of-lif

I've only gotten to play it twice, but I'm planning on tweaking it a bit and trying it again soon, hopefully. I'm thinking of changing out some protection for more instant speed interaction.

I'd had a pile of shrines waiting to become a deck when the new ones dropped, so I finally figured it was time. Since I had ideas for other WUBRG decks, I also took it as a chance try building four decks, in identical sleeves, with some communal cards - mainly since a decent land base is expensive. The only ones I've finished so far, are the Shrine deck and a Changeling Tribal tribal (https://deckstats.net/decks/159318/2421230-tribal-tribal-knows-no-bounds-). I think I've played each deck twice and each time I've been somewhat targeted because of a "scary" land base. Somewhat iffy, since the land base also costs me a bit of life early - with all the fetches and shock lands - if I play it aggressively (, which I do). The decks aren't nearly as scary as the lands might indicate, as I never really build to optimize, so I'm thinking I probably need to either downgrade the lands somewhat, tune up the rest.

Would love to hear how yours has been doing and, if you have experience piloting five color decks, if you have any thoughts on my lands predicament as well...? :)