Other > Deck Comments

Goblins - Comments

(1/1)

Comment Bot:
Goblins

Zareck:
Hola!

Gracias por el deck... Los Goblins son divertidos y están fuertes últimamente.

Puedes probar con Conspicuous Snoop que funciona muy bien con Krenko, Mob Boss. También va muy bien Goblins que añadan prisa como por ejemplo Goblin Chieftain y Goblin Warchief. Si quieres añadir más tokens puedes incluir Legion Warboss o Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin.

También se me ocurre probar con Thud, del estilo a Fling, aunque no me encaja del todo en el deck... Quizás mejor un Lightning Bolt de siempre. Tienes muchos Goblins interesantes como: Legion Loyalist, Foundry Street Denizen, Fanatical Firebrand, Volley Veteran, Goblin Rabblemaster, Goblin Ringleader, Mogg War Marshal, Siege-Gang Commander, etc.

Me encanta Cavalcade of Calamity (quizás puedas probar con Throne of the God-Pharaoh), pero creo que tienes mejor sinergia con cartas que no son Goblins como Scorch Spitter, Chandra's Spitfire, Chandra's Pyreling, etc... Pienso que mono rojo Goblins lo mejor es olvidar el cavalcade y decantarte por Goblins tokens en torno a Krenko, Mob Boss, o un deck Goblins whack en torno a Reckless Bushwhacker y Goblin Bushwhacker. Mezclar ambas sinergias no creo que sea lo mejor. También tienes deck Goblins mountainwalker, algo olvidado pero bastante bueno, que funciona en torno a Goblin King y Blood Moon.

Un saludo y gracias de nuevo!

pinecone2k3:
If I may make an easy suggestion to give the deck just a little more oomph…

I suggest swapping out Goblin Instigator for Mogg War Marshal. Right off the bat, you’re doing the same thing: paying 1R and getting two 1/1 bodies onto the battlefield. Except, when Mogg War Marshal dies, you get another 1/1 goblin token. So, even if you do nothing else, during your next upkeep, you can choose not to pay its Echo cost, sac it, get your other goblin token, and your board state, for the sake of combat, is the same, as you just replaced a 1/1 with a 1/1, but now you also have an extra trigger for Goblin Blast Runner’s ability apart from when you sac goblins to your Goblin Grenades.

So, basically, you’ll get more bang for your buck, on your Blast Runners, and keep more bodies on the battlefield for combat purposes, all without affecting your mana curve at all.

Just some food for thought.

infJon:
pinecone2k3,

I love that suggestion, thank you for the feedback! Mogg definitely provides more value to the decks game plan, so I’m going to swamp him into the list. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version