deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: $20 Azzori-Ass-Whoopin budget deck that'll crush your friends expensive decks - Comments  (Read 710 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for $20 Azzori-Ass-Whoopin budget deck that'll crush your friends expensive decks.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für $20 Azzori-Ass-Whoopin budget deck that'll crush your friends expensive decks.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
It's not a $20 budget deck... You went over $20... Your deck alone is $+20, but that doesn't include your $6.15 sideboard.

A $20 budget deck means you have $20 to spend. Not $20 and a handful of change.

DeathlordXD

• Decks
sideboards are always optional, don't get all worked up over something you don't actually need, as I said, this deck is for casual games, not punks who want to win the pro tour with a $20 deck, the sideboard is always optional, the deck itself is under $20, and lets not be such an asshole in the future, shall we?
I've been playing Magic for a long time now, and over the years I've become very good at creating budget decks, as I try not to go overboard on cards if it's not necessary to fit a certain spot in a deck I'm creating, if you need help designing a deck, feel free to message me.

DeathlordXD

• Decks
Also, TCG Player isn't the only cards shop in the world, there are much cheaper places where you can buy them. So in the future, don't say something you don't actually know :)
I've been playing Magic for a long time now, and over the years I've become very good at creating budget decks, as I try not to go overboard on cards if it's not necessary to fit a certain spot in a deck I'm creating, if you need help designing a deck, feel free to message me.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
Owch, someone called me an asshole over a nerdy website. I feel so hurt. It's a $20 challenge. You used Deckstats. So you should obviously use Deckstat's prices. Go use TCGPlayer if you want to say the prices are lower. It's not my problem you're too incompetent to do so.

DeathlordXD

• Decks

DeathlordXD

• Decks
also it's $18.71 buddy