deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Poll

Make a choice. If your choice beats the selection that got the most votes, you win!

Rock
1 (33.3%)
Paper
0 (0%)
Scissors
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: January 14, 2023, 06:29:12 pm

Author Topic: Rock, Paper, Scissors  (Read 1119 times)

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Rock, Paper, Scissors
« on: January 10, 2023, 06:29:12 pm »

We all know how this game works right? Rock breaks scissors, scissors cuts paper, paper writes a legal notice that prevents you from throwing rocks. You are the winner if you choose the option that beats the one that got the most votes. For example, if the majority of people choose scissors, then everyone that chose rock is the winner.

You're allowed to change your vote but you won't be able to view the results until the 4 days have passed. Feel free to leave comments to either strategize or mislead other people.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 05:25:52 am by Morganator 2.0 »

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: Rock, Paper, Scissors
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 07:56:17 pm »
Most people start with rock because it's generally the position your hand is in already when counting down, so you're better off picking paper.

But wait. Most people know this by now, so they'll probably pick scissors anticipating your selection of paper, so you're better off picking rock.

But wait. If they thought of that, they'll pick paper. Plus, if they didn't know that most people know that most people start with rock, they will also therefore pick paper, so you're better off starting with scissors.

But wait....

Has anyone got a piece of paper and a pen I can borrow?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 12:09:55 am »
Has anyone got a piece of paper and a pen I can borrow?

I'll give you paper if you choose rock.

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 05:34:51 pm »
Awww fuck

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 01:28:14 am »
For example, if the majority of people choose scissors, then everyone that chose rock is the winner.

I didn't think I was prophetic.