deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Review My Modern Snake Deck Please  (Lida 706 vezes)

Castle Siege

• Decks
Review My Modern Snake Deck Please
« em: Junho 21, 2013, 10:57:37 pm »
http://deckstats.net/decks/2781/19425-deadly-snakes

A snake themed deck, seasoned with a touch of death (meant to be a pun, that card isn't in this deck).

There are no Rare or Mythic Rare cards in this deck, but I have a few too many Uncommons for it to be considered a Peasant deck.

As of right now there really isn't a win condition, I use Ambush Viper and Winged Coatl as insta-kill flash blockers and buff them up with Rancor when I need to. Disentomb and Gravepurge let me bring my pesky "kill-snakes" back to my hand/deck so that they can be used as insta-kill flash blockers multiple times.

Thornbite Staff can make this deck really silly once it's equipped to something. For example, if I have it equipped to a Blight Mamba , pay 2 to tap it and put a poison counter on my opponent and end my turn. If they go to attack me and I'm not tapped out, I can throw down an Ambush Viper to block it and they both die, causing Blight Mamba to untap. If I have 2 more mana I can tap him again to put another poison counter on them. Then it's my turn and I do the same thing again.

OR I could just keep paying 2 and tapping a creature with deathtouch to wipe out all my opponent's creatures and then swing with whatever else I have out, ideally a Blight Mamba .

Vorosh2

• "Sin descanso. Sin piedad. No importa lo que pase.
  • Decks
Re: Review My Modern Snake Deck Please
« Responder #1 em: Junho 22, 2013, 05:12:11 am »
Hi, you can add Grafted Exoskeleton to give infect to your other snakes and don´t depend only of Blight Mamba as win condition.
"Ach! Hans, Corre! Es el Lhurgoyf!"  Saffi Eriksdotter, Ultimas Palabras.

Castle Siege

• Decks
Re: Review My Modern Snake Deck Please
« Responder #2 em: Junho 22, 2013, 06:53:35 am »
Thanks for the advice, I'll put some thought into it :)