deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Potential Hack Detected  (Read 265 times)

DhampirPrincess

• Decks
Potential Hack Detected
« on: January 14, 2023, 09:08:35 pm »
With the last forty minutes of using deckstats, my computer antivirus program has been detecting a harmful website h***s://omnatuor.c*m.

My antivirus program has been doing its job and blocking the site, but this website has contributed to all 40 events in the last 40 minutes. Either someone is using deckstats as a Trojan Horse right now or you might have a hacker on your hands.

For now, I may have to use another deck-building site if this issue persists.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:09:05 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Potential Hack Detected
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 12:54:06 am »
Thank you for letting us know about this! We haven’t seen any evidence of a site wide issue so far, but we will investigate further just to be sure. Have you checked your own device for malware already? What were you doing on deckstats when these messages popped up?

A problem like this can also sometimes be caused by malicious ads. Could you please click the “report ad” button and write a short message in the box? That may allow us to figure out if an ad may have caused this.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 12:56:09 am by Nils »