deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Goblin Overload  (Read 275 times)

ttv.lifebl00dx

• budget casual player, average monke with cards
    • my twitch (I play games)
  • Decks
[Casual] Goblin Overload
« on: January 24, 2023, 06:09:10 pm »
Goblin Overload

I threw this all together with things I found in my collection after seeing Mogg Infestation and was hoping for some feedback. I'm trying to keep it kinda budget, and cloud key is more filler than anything (same with shatterstorm, but it's probably pretty necessary for artifact removal). Thanks!
And no, deadly tempest doesn't counter this as long as I have goblin bombardment or skirk prospector.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 06:19:43 pm by ttv.lifebl00dx »
LIFEBL00D sends her regards.

Draco88

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Goblin Overload
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 04:12:38 pm »
First off, I like your deck. I like Goblins AND cobbling together decks with random stuff in my stacks. Sometimes those decks turn out to be more fun than my main decks.

If you have a Goblin Chirurgeon or two somewhere in your stacks, I would definitely find a spot for it in this deck. It is an excellent sacrifice outlet that lets you keep half your creatures in the face of a board wipe. Saving Krenko, Mob Boss will frustrate your opponent when you are right back to full strength your next turn.