deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Looking for suggestions. Too much ramp?  (Read 358 times)

ThePiedPiper

• Decks

Landale

• Decks
Re: Looking for suggestions. Too much ramp?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 04:21:28 am »
High on ramp low on draw by the looks of it.

Growth Spiral (Draw but with a chance of ramp, so swap to consistent draw.)-> Flumph
Commander's Sphere (3 mana rock, can just swap to a better repeatable draw.)-> Psychic Membrane
Kodama's Reach (You don't have a lot of basic land, so doubling up on Cultivate is kind of excessive)-> Bonded Fetch
Prizefight (You have it as removal, but the only thing you'll consistently get out of this is the treasure so it's ramp.)-> Academy Wall

kevinfromheaven

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 06:17:47 am »
I'd cut the 6 weakest ramp spells, and I'd replace with draw. Blue has many great draw spells, and there is always Harmonize in green for starters.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 06:51:49 am »
I think the amount of ramp is fine. I'd cut lands for some more card draw.

ThePiedPiper

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 08:42:46 am »
thank you all very much for your suggestions!

ThePiedPiper

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 09:45:53 am »
High on ramp low on draw by the looks of it.

Growth Spiral (Draw but with a chance of ramp, so swap to consistent draw.)-> Flumph
Commander's Sphere (3 mana rock, can just swap to a better repeatable draw.)-> Psychic Membrane
Kodama's Reach (You don't have a lot of basic land, so doubling up on Cultivate is kind of excessive)-> Bonded Fetch
Prizefight (You have it as removal, but the only thing you'll consistently get out of this is the treasure so it's ramp.)-> Academy Wall
I added frantic search and esper sentinel as well as some of your suggestions. Is it looking better now?