deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Feature request] Custom subsections in side and maybe board  (Read 367 times)

FunkRhino

• Decks
[Feature request] Custom subsections in side and maybe board
« on: February 28, 2023, 12:08:32 pm »
As the title says I would like to suggest adding the option to make custom subsections in the side and maybe board in  the deck editor. I love the feature in the main board, and use it extensively when building decks, but also think it would be very useful in the other boards.
For example I use the maybe board as both a place to keep cards I consider including in the deck, but I also use it to store cards that I have cut from the deck. Right now the only way to differentiate between cut cards and maybe cards are by using comments, but I think custom subsections would be nice!

It would also be useful for making priority sections in the maybe board, like if you have some cards that you seriously consider, and have some cards that are less crucial for the deck, but that you might wanna run just to try them out.

Given that this is already a feature for the main board I hope that it would be relatively easy to implement :)

GondolaMTG

• Decks
Re: [Feature request] Custom subsections in side and maybe board
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 06:18:52 am »
seconding this.