deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Review my "RWB Aggro" suggestions wanted!  (Read 747 times)

Axios

• Decks
Review my "RWB Aggro" suggestions wanted!
« on: June 23, 2013, 06:52:08 am »
Here's a deck I've been working on for a short time now and i was wondering what other players might think of it.

http://deckstats.net/decks/4868/19565-rwb-aggression/en

any and all suggestions are welcome!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 04:26:33 am by Axios »

Bandgeek

• Decks
Re: Review my "RWB Aggro" suggestions wanted!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 12:17:02 am »
This deck is rather straightforward, attack the opponent until they cant get back up. One major critique I have is the inclusion of the Maze cycle. I find these cards to actually slow the game down which is not what your deck wants to be doing. If you cut the Maze rusher and Abomination i would suggest adding more Tajic's, Rakdos's and Boros Reckoners. These creatures are extremely powerful as they are incredibly hard to deal with especially with the new rules changes. I personally like the inclusion of Mark of the Vampire but it will open you up for a 2-for-1 on multiple occasions. Riot Control as well as Rise from the Grave can be cut entirely. Adding another Sorin, Warleader's Helix and Blood Baron of Vizkopa are very good inclusions. All in all your deck is very well thought out in it's approach to winning.

nfelix87

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 04:13:26 am »
I'm assuming is is for standard format? Falkenrath Aristocrat is a good inclusion, as well as hellrider. This is not an aggro deck btw, you start punching on turn three, which is not indicative of an aggro deck. This is some sorta midrange beatdown.

If you want to go aggro, lower your curve. If midrange, I suggest you invest on better cards. Going more aggro is lighter on the pockets ;D

Bandgeek

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 04:54:02 am »
I apologize for calling this an aggro deck, I was looking at two different decks at the same time I must have just been stupid and typed in the wrong text box. Obzedat, Ghost Council is also really good, as well as Assemble the Legion. I hope your deck comes together!