deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Art Series cards changing collector numbers  (Read 235 times)

Serra Angel

• Decks
Art Series cards changing collector numbers
« on: May 29, 2023, 06:45:16 am »
Hi there,

I am tracking my Art Seriers Cards as well as the other cards with Deckstats.net. What is annoying though is that the numbering of those cards seems to change for most of the sets. One example with March of the Machine. When the Art Series list first appeared the numbering of those cards was 1s, 2s, 3s, and so on. Now I wanted to add a few cards and noticed the the numbering is now 1,2,3, ... This leads to the cards not showing in the Set overview, they are however still in the database (with the now non-existant collector numbers). The only fix I found so far for me is to remove the complete set from the collection only to add it again with the new numbering, just to see them in the set overview.
There were sets that started with both version and merged to one and sets moving from one numbering scheme to the other. So far I could not discern a pattern. I see two options to fix this.
1. Make Deckstats agnostic to the letter s in the numbering of the Art Cards.
2. Add a function to renumber the cards (like the deduplication), should the orignal numbering become invalid.
I would prefer the second option.

Thanks