deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The Power of Friendship (EDH-Changeling Voltron)  (Read 328 times)

TheWarfox

• Decks
The Power of Friendship (EDH-Changeling Voltron)
« on: July 27, 2023, 08:06:59 pm »
I've gone for something of an unorthodox strategy with this deck. Considering the commander, Moritte of the Frost, I decided to focus heavily on her ability to become a copy of anything. The deck has an assortment of indestructible artifacts and lands, as well as ones that can become creatures. The majority of the rest of the strategy is lots of different tribal lords that all hit Changelings with different buffs. Seeing as the commander is a Changeling, she will naturally acquire these buffs. The essential idea at that point is to get in for commander damage as much as possible. A side strategy is to add more changelings to operate as basically copies of Moritte to be shock troopers or assassins.

https://deckstats.net/decks/209945/3039050-morritte-ambusher

TheWarfox

• Decks
Re: The Power of Friendship (EDH-Changeling Voltron)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 12:14:38 pm »
Mithril Coat just didn't make sense. It'd have to be sacrificed if the commander copied it. Not a lot of legendary creatures in the deck for it to protect. I think Risen Reef, while it doesn't have a ton of elementals to play off of, it and the commander are, plus there's two changeling generators, and one of them makes all creatures I play elementals. I think it works better.

Revision 49

Added/removed cards:
-1 Mithril Coat
+1 Risen Reef

TheWarfox

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 04:29:49 pm »
Unfortunately, Eladamri caused me more problems than he solved. lol

Revision 51

Added/removed cards:
-1 Eladamri, Lord of Leaves
+1 Awakening of Vitu-Ghazi

TheWarfox

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 02:14:28 am »
Swapping animators.

Revision 52

Added/removed cards:
-1 Awakening of Vitu-Ghazi
+1 Roaring Earth