deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: deckstats  (Read 366 times)

SoulZangetsu

• Decks
deckstats
« on: August 03, 2023, 10:05:45 pm »
does this site help make decks for me from my collection and if so how?

jackycola

• Hi, I am Jacky and I like Pizza
  • Decks
Re: deckstats
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 01:53:10 am »
The site will NOT automatically generate or do anything for you. But if you learn to use the filter and search function, it will help you finding interesting cards that might match your deck plan and then just drag/drop them to where you want them.

My personal reason to use deckstats above other sites is the fast search (no loading time) and the simple design (no fancy visualisation that just distracts from doing clean work)

A: Open the collection and in top right it tells you to build a deck from collection or use the wizard to find public decks that you can build with it (in case there are any).

B: Start creating a deck with the creator and on the left side above the cards you can select the collection. now the left side (filter/search) will only result your collected cards.

C: Open a Deck and click "display" > "compare to collection" and chose which collection you want to check for cards. then "display" > "group by collection status" and it will show which cards you already own.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 12:54:04 pm »
The above is actually a little incorrect. Deckstats has a beta feature called "Deck Tutor" which compares your collection to existing decks and finds best matches among the decks on Deckstats from cards you own.

https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,49594.0.html
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/

stuffnsuch

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 06:13:39 pm »
This site's main objective is to help you gain information about decks you've already built.  Once you've put in a deck, it will give you information on your land distribution, mana curve, color ratios, creatures to non-creature spells ratio, essentially whatever you like.  It can also suggest great cards to add automatically, and, if you've got more time, you can submit the deck for others to give feedback.  Even if you don't have a complete deck designed yet, you can submit a partial deck for feedback, or even just ask about an idea you have in the forums.  You have lots of support for building and refining a deck idea, but, the initial idea for the deck will probably have to come from you.  That would be a cool feature, though: put in your collection and see decks that you can build or nearly build.  I bet someone, somewhere has built a site that does that, but I don't know where that would be.