deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Eriette. Im Back On My BS  (Read 286 times)

KingYaga

• Decks
Eriette. Im Back On My BS
« on: September 13, 2023, 09:30:43 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/230926/3201821-eriette-charms-your-dick-off

so heres my newest commander deck. we are gonna make sure we rarely get attacked. and make sure our friends are beating each other to death.

what can i add and remove to make this better? all help is appreciated. budget is no factor as i play online exclusively
For The Kingdom

Landale

• Decks
Re: Eriette. Im Back On My BS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 01:43:03 am »
Idyllic Tutor out for Heliod's Pilgrim limits your search a bit, but provides you a body to block/enchant at the same cost and speed.
Grim Guardian and Wicked Visitor would help close out the games quicker. Incidentally, Knight of Doves and Screams from Within combo off and win the game for you if you have either of the former pair. Screams' return effect does not require an initial target, so you can stack things so that the knight makes a bird first then enchant it to loop endlessly. I'm not entirely certain on what to take out for any of this though.

I just noticed you have Warehouse Tabby, which accomplishes the same thing as the Knight of Doves with Screams from Within. So you definitely want to try to get one of the two things to damage on ETB/LTB, if not both and the knight for redundancies in the plan.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 01:53:53 am by Landale »